Sail the friendly, random battle-crammed skies with Ass Pirate Vyse and his two companion ladies who are clearly more into each other than him, as they battle with an evil empire and island-sized monsters shaped like a literal bundle of dicks.
||Vice Captain of Exposition/VCoE
||The Trouser Snake
|Discovery informational text box
||Thought You'd Like to Know Box
||Penis Ray of Doom
||The Red Lizard
|Priest lurking in Rixis
|King Ixa'taka's ship
|Moon Stone Cannon
||Fluffy Bunny Cannon
- Galcian/Belleza: So one-sided.
- Vyse/Belleza: Sometimes it seems like she wants his sweet underage candy.
- Pippi/Fina: The game designers seem to have a literal hard-on for this pairing at times.
- PENIS: Every single ship in this game looks like a dick.
- For once, the hero is straight. No, really.
- The two girls don't have cat fights over the hero. No, I'm really not shitting you here.
- Vyse's dad is stuck in the 80s
- Big Book of Bad Guy Catchphrases : the book all the villains consult for their shitty, cliched dialogue
- Maybe don't name your island after the thing you're trying to hide (Pirate Isle, King's Hideout)
- The guide is so shitty, I've never figured out what moon stones are strong and weak against each other.
- Galcian has a microscopic penis.
- Vigoro is gay and in denial.
- Vyse needs to shut it with the preachy do-gooder shit. Let him mansplain to you why things always work out for the best!
- Poor people are all whiny and annoying.
- Rich people are all whiny and annoying.
- God, the repetitive filler dialogue.
- Steretypical locations: red = fire = desert! Green = plants = forest!
- Belleza's boob animation used up the entire budget.
- The random battles in this game are awful, frequent, and slow
- The South Ocean, Ixa'taka, and King Ixa'taka all suck copious amounts of infected ass dildos